This two-year program consists of multiple rotations (Financial Planning and Analysis, Corporate Accounting/ Treasury/ and Controllers, Fund Financial Services, Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management, Global Tax, Strategic Services, and one within another business unit). Upon successful completion of the program, participants can move into one of the following positions: Corporate Financial Analyst, Fund Financial Analyst, Auditor, Fund Financial Supervisor, Project Lead, or Project Specialist.
- A bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, data analytics, or statistics are preferred)
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Professional demeanor with clients, colleagues, and management
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (preferred)
- Effective communication, analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills
NOTE: Vanguard does NOT offer visa sponsorships for these positions.