This is a full-time, paid summer internship program is ideal for full-time, first-year MBA students. The program provides an unparalleled introduction to the role of a CFS Financial Analyst, and access to a network of Corporate Finance professionals from across our organization. As a leader in the financial services industry, Vanguard can immerse you in various business challenges, expand your expertise financial disciplines, and help you develop a broad understanding of our business.
- Preferred cumulative undergraduate and graduate GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience.
- Demonstrate expertise in financial concepts and analytical capabilities in the preparation of financial analyses and models.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred, other analysis or database software acceptable.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to interface with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of unfamiliar business operations and technology and assertiveness to seek out information through contacts throughout the organization.
NOTE: Vanguard does NOT offer visa sponsorships for these positions.
In any of our intern programs, you’ll be placed in a full-time, paid internship position within the company, with the potential to become a full-time crew member